How to apply press on nail by solid nail glue gel
How to use press on nails:
- Clean your nails with nail prep pad.
- Choose nails that fit your nail size.
- Take moderate solid nail glue gel on the nail tips
- Press and adjust the nail position and fix it (Make sure there are no air bubbles)
- Wipe off the spilled gel
- Cure for 1-3mins (Darker colors take longer time).
Note: The curing time depends on the power of the nail lamp and the thickness of the solid glue gel
How to remove:
- Apply a few alcohol to all edges of nails.
- Wait a moment
- Use the cuticle pusher or wooden stick to tilt out a gap and gently pry open
the entire fake nail. (If it's not coming off easily, do not force it! keep the wooden stick in the gap and apply more glue remover between the nail bed and fake nail, repeat for several times)
- If you receive a solidified colloid, you can soak it in warm water for 2-3 minutes before use.
- Please close the cap in time after use and keep away from direct sunshine.
- No bubbles No whitish
- Very strong
- Easy to apply
- Fit nail bed well
❤【Healthy Ingredient Nail Glue Gel】 - The nail glue gel is made of healthy ingredients, no unpleasant smell, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, harmless to your skin and natural nails, providing you a comfortable and happy nail experience.
❤【Apply Base Coat & Curing Needed 】- After finishing the nail prep, it needs to apply base coat and cured; then apply the solid uv glue gel and be cured under the nail lamp for at least 60 seconds. the uv nail adhesive with good flexibility, it is repositionable before curing, which is very convenient.
❤【DIY Nail Art Gel Glue】- Suitable for professional manicurists and nail lovers, it can meet the needs of a variety of nail art work at the same time. Enjoy a salon experience with your friend and family at home, creating beauty nail art design. wonderful gift for your wife, girlfriend, mother or sisters and perfectly for parties, dating and wedding、birthday etc.
Get Now ➡️：https://www.vanccy.com/collections/press-on-nails
Press on Nails are simply amazing, they allow you to easily and quickly create intricate and stunning nail designs. All without having to spend hours and a ton of money at a nail salon.
We gonna share with you 6 tips to make your Press Ons also known as Glue on Nails last much longer and keep them from coming off easily.
1- Prep Your Cuticles
Cuticles are the skin on the top part of your nails. And if this skin isn’t tended to properly it can prevent the glue from bonding directly to your nail bed. Instead, the glue would bond with the cuticle skin which would reduce the effectiveness of the glue.
So before you apply your Press On Nails, you should use a cuticle pusher to scrape off the dead cuticle skin on your nails and to push and shape the cuticles upwards to allow the Press On Nails to fit comfortably on.
2- Buff Your Nails
It’s important that you buff your nail bed before applying your Press On Nails. You see buffing does two things:
- Removes the shiny oily top layer of your nails, this oily layer hinders the nail glue from properly bonding to the nail plate.
- And it also roughens the surface of your nail plate which help the nail glue to work better.
3- Properly Clean Your Nails Before Application
Once you have buffed your nails and tended to your cuticles, the next step is that you need to clean your nails.
- The first stage in cleaning your nails is that you need to remove any nail polish, acrylics, or any left over glue from your previous press-on nails from your nails.
- Next, you need to remove any dirt and other sediments on your nail plate that might hinder the effectiveness of the adhesive or glue used on your Press On Nails.
So what I recommend is that:
Before you apply your Press On Nails you wash your hands and nails thoroughly with warm water and soap. Preferably you should use an antibacterial soap which would help to remove any bacteria on your nails. This would help to prevent an infection from occurring.
Also, you need to ensure your nails are completely dry before moving on to the next step.
Secondly, you need to wipe each of your nails with a cotton pad soaked with rubbing alcohol. This would help to remove the natural oil found on your nails. You see the oily layer on top of your nails would hinder the glue from bonding to your nail bed.
Once the rubbing alcohol has evaporated you can proceed to apply the Press On Nails.
4- Apply Your Press On Nails Correctly.
You should also avoid having your nails coming into contact with water for at least 1-2 hours after applying the press on nails this gives the glue a chance to cure completely.
5- Apply a Clear Top Coat Over Your Press on Nails
If you have a clear top coat, you should apply it to both the top side of your press-on nails and on the underside of them.
A clear top coat would:
- Strengthens your press-on nails and prevents them from bending easily.
- Creates an additional protective layer over them that would prevent them from fading.
- Acts as a water-resistant seal to the underside allowing the nail glue to last longer.
- Adds a nice glossy sheen to them
6- Avoid Exposing Your Nails to Harsh Conditions
If you want your Press On Nails to last a long time you need to avoid exposing them to too much heat, moisture, and strong chemicals like detergents and chlorine.
These conditions tend to weaken the nail glue which causes the Press On Nails to pop off. My advice is to use gloves when you are doing certain chores like doing the dishes, gardening, cleaning, and avoid swimming and soaking in hot baths for long periods of time.
Also, you should never put too much strain on your Press on Nails such as use it as a tool to open and lift things.