How to use solid nail gel
How To Prepare? -make brushes silkier
- Press the brush repeatedly to remove the protective glue until it becomes soft upon first use.
- Wash with water or nail polish remover, then use cotton pads to absorb excess moisture.
- Soak the brush in base gel for 1 minute, then use cotton pads to absorb excess moisture.
After completing these steps, the brush will become soft and flexible.
How To Application? -in three steps
- Apply base coat gel polish and cure it under a nail lamp.
- Dip an appropriate amount of solid gel, apply it to the nails, and cure it under a nail lamp.
- Apply top coat gel polish and cure under a nail lamp.
- Soften and moisten the brush with a base coat before applying gel; it is crucial.
- No need to take too much gel; apply a light layer with a brush.
- Keep the brush at a 45° angle for a smoother and more even application.
- Keep the gel 1mm away from the nail skin.
- Apply 2-3 coats for higher pigmentation.